EPLAN Software & Service GmbH & Co. KG
An der alten Ziegelei 2
40789 Monheim am Rhein
Year of foundation:
Maximilian Brandl (Chairman), Haluk Menderes
Gera, Hanover, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Nuremberg, munich and more than 50 distribution and service center around the globe
600 employees world-wide
Machines and special machine manufacture, automotive industry, automation engineering, process engineering, consumer goods industry, energy / water / waste water
Software solutions, services and comprehensive concepts in optimization of product development processes
History of Company
- EPLAN Harness proD: EPLAN adds wire harness software to its range
- Expansion continues: takeover of former dealer EPLAN Italia and market entry in Japan
- About 90,000 licences now installed
- EPLAN takes over the distribution rights of Compelec Computer Systems GmbH and Morath Automatisierung GmbH
- New: EPLAN Fluid Professional can now also be integrated in the MCAD workflow
- Launch of the EPLAN Platform 2.1 including the new EPLAN Pro Panel Professional
- Haluk Menderes has taken over the management of Sales & Marketing
- Moren than 80,000 licenses in 16 languages now installed worldwide
- EPLAN platform Version 2.0 available
- Maximilian Brandl appointed Chairman of the Board of Management of EPLAN
- The new module EPLAN Pro Panel starts with the brand-new 3D technology of the EPLAN Platform
- EPLAN Software & Service becomes Autodesk Gold Partner Manufacturing and Autodesk Authorized Training Centre
- Infographics / Switzerland now operates as EPLAN Software & Service AG
- Development of the EPF for the determination of unused potential in engineering
- Cooperation with Festo Didactic
- Norbert Müller takes over the President of the Board
- EPLAN Software & Service celebrates 25th anniversary
- Start of the EPLAN Data Portal
- EPLAN acquires Swiss dealer Infographics AG.
- EPLAN Mechatronic Integration - CAE and MCAD are converging
- EPLAN Software & Service and Mind8 now operate as sister companies under the umbrella of Rittal International.
- Release of the new Engineering-Plattform: communication between the various engineering disciplines is now possible for the first time.
- More than 60,000 licences now installed!
- Cooperation with Autodesk: EPLAN Software & Service strengthens its competence as the leading provider in CAE/CAD
- New products like EPLAN Engineering Center and 54.000 licenses now installed!
- SWART becomes software service - with even more comprehensive customer support for your day-to-day work requirements
- 50,000 licences now installed!
- The new service unit "Professional Services" is paving the way for targeted customer orientation at EPLAN Software & Service.
- The global network is expanded by founding subsidiaries in Spain, Norway and Finland and by establishing further sales partnerships.
- EPLAN Software & Service under new management - Hans Hässig has been in charge of the Monheim-based company since November 2001.
- The company becomes officially known as EPLAN Software & Service GmbH & Co. KG. A branch office is opened in Ängelholm / Sweden
- A further foreign branch office is created in Frederikssund / Denmark
- In Amstetten the Austrian branch office is founded
- The first foreign branch office is founded in the USA
- Mr. Friedhelm Loh, proprietor of the Friedhelm Loh Group becomes a partner in the company.
- The first German branch offices are founded in Stuttgart, Frankfurt and Munich.
- Cito Benelux becomes the first international sales partner
- WIECHERS & PARTNER Datentechnik GmbH is founded